Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A short Introduction!

Hello, my name is Corbin Richards.                                                             
                                                                                                                                                       
(I'm somewhere in the middle!)
(Yoga on top of Piestewa Peak!)
I am all about new things, and love a good sweat. I work for a company called lululemon athletica (an athletic clothing store) that is super supportive in all things fitness or really anything in your personal life. Finding this amazing job only increased my love for working out, and made it an addiction of mine to find new ways to sweat. I’ve fallen on the band wagon so many others have. If the massive amounts of studios and gyms weren’t enough to prove this ever growing trend, its time to look to the magazines, web, and television! If you haven’t guessed by now what this blog is about, it’s going to be about getting sweaty or as some would call it, fitness! 




        

3 comments:

  1. This is the best thing I've ever read in my entire life. You're picture is sexy. I would like to be that sexy. Please include sexifying tips (which you quite obviously have).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you get me hooked and then leave? You're a heartbreaker, Corbin Richards, a heartbreaker..

    ReplyDelete